The Mighty KMET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mighty KMET

The Best Los Angeles Radio Station EVER!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The world would be a sad place if there were no music! ~~~~~~~Long live Rock and Roll & The Mighty KMET!

Introduce Yourself & Let Us Know Your Here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepper
Admin
Admin
Pepper

Introduce Yourself & Let Us Know Your Here! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself & Let Us Know Your Here!   Introduce Yourself & Let Us Know Your Here! EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:50 am

Hi everyone! We thought that it would be cool to have a place for new members to introduce themselves. Use this place to let us know who you are and what you are about. We look forward to meeting and greeting each member of the tribe, it's about time we all got to know each other!cheers

Also, if you would like a signature banner for your forum posts, or other socials, check out this thread:

https://themightykmet.forumotion.com/t44-request-a-signature#85
Back to top Go down
https://themightykmet.forumotion.com
lrgvanman

lrgvanman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself & Let Us Know Your Here!   Introduce Yourself & Let Us Know Your Here! EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:58 am

Good Morning and a happy Finally a Friday to all! I have been a fan of KMET since around 1972. Missing the Mighty Met, I was linked to The Sound 100.3 by none other than Jeff Gonzer. I live in Ventura County and I commute every weekday to Santa Barbara. Radio reception suffers about halfway up the coast. I get to listen to David Perry at KTYD 99.9 FM at that point.
Back to top Go down
Pepper
Admin
Admin
Pepper

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself & Let Us Know Your Here!   Introduce Yourself & Let Us Know Your Here! EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:22 pm

lrgvanman wrote:
Good Morning and a happy Finally a Friday to all! I have been a fan of KMET since around 1972. Missing the Mighty Met, I was linked to The Sound 100.3 by none other than Jeff Gonzer. I live in Ventura County and I commute every weekday to Santa Barbara. Radio reception suffers about halfway up the coast. I get to listen to David Perry at KTYD 99.9 FM at that point.

Welcome hon, things have slowed way down here, mostly due to me and a lack of time.

Would love to get this active again, so why not make some suggestions.
Back to top Go down
https://themightykmet.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself & Let Us Know Your Here!   Introduce Yourself & Let Us Know Your Here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself & Let Us Know Your Here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mighty KMET :: The Mighty KMET CheckIns :: Introductions-
Jump to: