The Mighty KMET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mighty KMET

The Best Los Angeles Radio Station EVER!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The world would be a sad place if there were no music! ~~~~~~~Long live Rock and Roll & The Mighty KMET!

A Message from Cynthia Fox!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pepper
Admin
Admin
Pepper

A Message from Cynthia Fox! Empty
PostSubject: A Message from Cynthia Fox!   A Message from Cynthia Fox! EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:55 pm

Listen to Frazer on The SOUND 100.3 FM right here on our site!
Read a message from Cynthia below!

The Tournament of Roses Parade is celebrating 125 years on New Year’s morning, and Frazer Smith has provided float-by-float coverage since its start. (OK… I might be exaggerating.) Maybe you remember his hilarious send-ups of the Rose Parade on KMET back in the day. This year, we’re proud (or maybe I should say… willing) to have him on The Sound. Here’s how it works:
Turn on 100.3 The Sound beginning at 6 AM New Year’s morning for Frazer and his buddy “the Crabman” to describe final behind-the-scenes parade preparations.
Watch Channel 5 but listen to The Sound. We love Bob and Stephanie, but – let's just say – Frazer's coverage will be even more colorful.
Then at 10 o’clock, you’re welcome to go back to bed.

Finally, on a personal note, 2013 has been a year of big change for me. You’ve heard the old saying, “You can never go home again.” I really feel like I have here at The Sound! Thank you for your continued support.

A Message from Cynthia Fox! Unname11
Back to top Go down
https://themightykmet.forumotion.com

A Message from Cynthia Fox!
Page 1 of 1