The Mighty KMET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mighty KMET

The Best Los Angeles Radio Station EVER!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The world would be a sad place if there were no music! ~~~~~~~Long live Rock and Roll & The Mighty KMET!

MODERATORS! What needs to be done in this section!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepper
Admin
Admin
Pepper

MODERATORS! What needs to be done in this section! Empty
PostSubject: MODERATORS! What needs to be done in this section!   MODERATORS! What needs to be done in this section! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Altho it is under construction, I have created a staff section.

Please go here:

https://themightykmet.forumotion.com/f21-meet-our-team-players

and find your thread. If you don't see the link, just copy paste the url to your browser!

Please fill out your thread with a bio of you!

It does not have to be long, but should at least give others an idea of who you are.

After your bio is finished, please add to the bottom:

FINISHED!

I will then come in and set up the rest of the page. When these few pages are done I will make the staff section live, as right now only moderators can see this at all!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://themightykmet.forumotion.com
SoCalChelle
Mod
Mod
SoCalChelle

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS! What needs to be done in this section!   MODERATORS! What needs to be done in this section! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:17 am

How do I change my avatar?
Back to top Go down
Sojournstar

Sojournstar

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS! What needs to be done in this section!   MODERATORS! What needs to be done in this section! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:53 am

SoCalChelle wrote:
How do I change my avatar?
Find the link in the menu above Profile, and it will take you to your edit profile section. There you can change your avatar, signature, and add links, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://sojournstar.com/
SoCalChelle
Mod
Mod
SoCalChelle

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS! What needs to be done in this section!   MODERATORS! What needs to be done in this section! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:31 am

Cool, thanks! Do we all have to have the giant tongue in our signature? I couldn't figure out how to delete it.
Back to top Go down
Pepper
Admin
Admin
Pepper

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS! What needs to be done in this section!   MODERATORS! What needs to be done in this section! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:48 am

Its the default post divider, Ill find something better later, as well as set up a graphics area for members. I have some freebie graphics to share with folks who might want sig tags.
Back to top Go down
https://themightykmet.forumotion.com
SoCalChelle
Mod
Mod
SoCalChelle

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS! What needs to be done in this section!   MODERATORS! What needs to be done in this section! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:54 am

Thanks! Cool 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS! What needs to be done in this section!   MODERATORS! What needs to be done in this section! Empty

Back to top Go down

MODERATORS! What needs to be done in this section!
Page 1 of 1