The Mighty KMET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mighty KMET

The Best Los Angeles Radio Station EVER!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The world would be a sad place if there were no music! ~~~~~~~Long live Rock and Roll & The Mighty KMET!

Pepper - Administrator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pepper
Admin
Admin
Pepper

Pepper - Administrator Empty
PostSubject: Pepper - Administrator   Pepper - Administrator EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:57 pm

My Name is Angela aka Pepper, and I am the admin of this website.

I'm an ex entertainer who traveled extensively for many years, until I was planted in Los Angeles in 1977. I worked a brief stint at the Starwood, and worked concert and street promotions for KMET till going solo for a decade. I then was part owner in a sound and stage production company in Los Angeles called Sojourn Productions, after which I also began working within the film and television media, and owned a designer and vintage boutique on Melrose Ave called A Capricorns Designer and Vintage Boutique. I continued to work with some fairly connected clients until coming East due to a sickly mother in the summer of 1989.

After leaving LA, and returning to the East, I began booking bands and managing concerts, and show venues, including the infamous Floodzone in Richmond Virginia.
Currently at age 61, and not in the best of health, I spend my every day, creating and maintaining websites, and promoting and publishing artists, and other media.

If you would like to know more about me, I am building my journals on my own network, where I am trying to slowly add my stories at http://www.sojournstar.com .

Feel free to contact me if help is needed!
Back to top Go down
https://themightykmet.forumotion.com

Pepper - Administrator
Page 1 of 1