The Mighty KMET

The Best Los Angeles Radio Station EVER!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The world would be a sad place if there were no music! ~~~~~~~Long live Rock and Roll & The Mighty KMET!

Share | 

I have a dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyn
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: I have a dream   Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Since this is an anything goes thread, I have something that I want to put out there. Some or most will think I'm crazy or just plain weird, but I don't care as long as my sincerity isn't in question. I had a very vivid dream 30+ years ago that I have never forgotten. I always felt like it would be important later in my life. I dreamed that I was part of a group of people that were more like a family. We were all living on some kind of vessel, like a boat or ship. We were a free ferry that took people anywhere that they wanted to go. Some "powers that be" of some kind issued a restraining order to stop us. The captain told me to stand on the table, read the order to everyone and then tear it up. I did as he said, and then woke up. I always felt like that was the same spirit of KMET, and it was a huge blow to lose it. Bringing it back is like tearing up the restraining order for me. Maybe that will help you to understand what this means to me, to us! cheers

Cynergy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pepper
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have a dream   Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:41 pm

Cool Almost sounds like an episode of Doctor Who, alien  but interesting dream none the less I love you 

Cyn wrote:
Since this is an anything goes thread, I have something that I want to put out there. Some or most will think I'm crazy or just plain weird, but I don't care as long as my sincerity isn't in question. I had a very vivid dream 30+ years ago that I have never forgotten. I always felt like it would be important later in my life. I dreamed that I was part of a group of people that were more like a family. We were all living on some kind of vessel, like a boat or ship. We were a free ferry that took people anywhere that they wanted to go. Some "powers that be" of some kind issued a restraining order to stop us. The captain told me to stand on the table, read the order to everyone and then tear it up. I did as he said, and then woke up. I always felt like that was the same spirit of KMET, and it was a huge blow to lose it. Bringing it back is like tearing up the restraining order for me. Maybe that will help you to understand what this means to me, to us! cheers

sunny KARMA WORKS flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://themightykmet.forumotion.com

I have a dream
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mighty KMET :: The Mighty KMET CheckIns :: Anything Goes Discussions-
Jump to: