The Mighty KMET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mighty KMET

The Best Los Angeles Radio Station EVER!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The world would be a sad place if there were no music! ~~~~~~~Long live Rock and Roll & The Mighty KMET!

Want to be on the Team? Read Here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pepper
Admin
Admin
Pepper

Want to be on the Team? Read Here! Empty
PostSubject: Want to be on the Team? Read Here!   Want to be on the Team? Read Here! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Please Note: The content in this post may change or even be moved over time to reflect any updates or changes to the staffing and team process, and by NO means is complete. I am working on this as i go, but thought I would go ahead and put a start here, so people could start getting an idea of what may be needed.

POSITIONS:

CREATIVES STAFF:

Graphic Artist: (or artists)
Knowledge is Graphics, psp and other software for tubes, etc.

Webpage Design:
Knowledge of html, css, coding, scripting, etc.

Media Editor:
Video, Writing: (promotions, ads, articles, etc.)

Historian:
Digging up archives, adding them to the site.

MODERATION STAFF:

Moderator 1:
Total Front End Moderation
Tasks:
Total moderation and security team.

Moderator 2:
Special Categories Moderation
Tasks:
Individual Sections Moderators (ie: artists, editors, writers, street promotion, etc...)

PROMOTIONS TEAM:

Online Media:
These people will be responsible for promotion to the social media monsters, which include, but are not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, Friendfeed, Tumblr, Stumble Upon, etc, )
Each team member's task will be no less than 5 social media, and up to 10 per team member. You can always push more, but at least this much is needed per person.

Offline Media:
Newspapers, radio, magazines, flyers, etc.

Street Media:
This means the eventual making of Teams from all areas of the USA, and since the goal is to make the KMET Spirit reach wide, not just the California area, possibly even across the Globe eventually

RADIO/PODCAST TEAM:

We need a team to start and maintain a podcast, and eventually possibly a radio show online. This is in the talk stages as other things need to happen first. We can throw the discussions on this subject, and how to accomplish it around in the suggestions forum for now.

As I mentioned, this is no means complete, but a small idea of what we need and where we are going....

I might also add, that activity and participation here on this website, will get you further than standing by the sidelines and watching. Be a part of this, it's what the WhooYa Army is made of! Action!

Last edited by Pepper on Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://themightykmet.forumotion.com
Pepper
Admin
Admin
Pepper

Want to be on the Team? Read Here! Empty
PostSubject: Updated Saturday November 9, 2013...   Want to be on the Team? Read Here! EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:48 pm

Info above updated, will post again when more updates are added...
Back to top Go down
https://themightykmet.forumotion.com

Want to be on the Team? Read Here!
Page 1 of 1