The Mighty KMET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mighty KMET

The Best Los Angeles Radio Station EVER!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The world would be a sad place if there were no music! ~~~~~~~Long live Rock and Roll & The Mighty KMET!

SoCalChelle - Moderator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepper
Admin
Admin
Pepper

SoCalChelle - Moderator Empty
PostSubject: SoCalChelle - Moderator   SoCalChelle - Moderator EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:59 pm

SoCalChelle -
Moderator Class 1

SoCalChelle is one of our 1st class Moderator.
She has the ability to completely admin the front end.
She will help you with problems, help answer questions,
and keep spam and spammers off the network.

Find out more about SoCalChelle below

Last edited by Pepper on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://themightykmet.forumotion.com
SoCalChelle
Mod
Mod
SoCalChelle

SoCalChelle - Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoCalChelle - Moderator   SoCalChelle - Moderator EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:24 am

SoCalChelle - Moderator 1426306_10202505601147382_1921416681_n

I'm a second generation native Californian and spent most of my teens and 20's listening to KMET. I was heartbroken when it went away. No radio station has been able to take its place and that became even more apparent to me after hearing the reunion this past weekend. I've always loved rock and roll and I guess you could say I'm stuck in 80's. I'm a huge Van Halen fan and served as a moderator on their short-lived official message board, The Pleasure Dome. I'm married and have two grown sons (who have been successfully launched) and a pre-teen stepdaughter on the weekends. I'm currently working full time as a CPS social worker and going to grad school online. Life is busy, but it is good! WHOO YA!!!
Back to top Go down

SoCalChelle - Moderator
Page 1 of 1